REAL ESTATE SERVICES:
-Member of California Association Realtors Representation for Buyer
& Seller in: Residential, Commercial & Business Opportunity.
-Real Estate Tax Consultation with Emphasis in 1031 Exchange (Non Taxable Exchange).
Property tax is an ad valorem tax that an owner pays on the value of the property being taxed.
The Property tax rate is often given as a percentage (amount of tax per hundred currency units of property value).
It may also be expressed as a permille (amount of tax per thaousand currency units of property value), which is also known as a millage rate or mill levy.
You can find Your property tax information by clicking on your designated area:
- Orange County www.ttc.ocgov.com
- Los Angeles County www.lacountypropertytax.com
- San Bernardino County www.mytaxcollector.com
- Riverside County www.riversidetaxinfo.com
- Ventura County www.venturapropertytax.org
- San Diego County www.sdtreastax.com